Last Updated: 20 October 2021
How we collect, use, and (under certain conditions) disclose your Personal Information.
The steps we’ve taken to secure your Personal Information.
Your options regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information.
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
2) Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers.
3) IP address (automatically collected).
4) Web browser type and version (automatically collected).
How we collect Data:
We collect Data in the following ways:
1) Data is given to us by you; and
2) Data has been collected automatically.
3) Data that is given to us by you
Our use of Data
When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
Who we share Data with
We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
Keeping Data secure
We will use technical and organizational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
1) Access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
2) We store your Data on secure servers.
Technical and organizational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach.
If you want detailed information about getting Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses, and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org.
Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax, or regulatory purposes.
You have the following rights about your Data:
1) Right to access or the Right to request
2) Right to correct – the Right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
3)Right to erase – the Right to request that we delete your Data from our systems.
4) Right to restrict our use of your Data – the Right to “block” us from using your Data or limit how we can use it.
5) Right to data portability – the Right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
6) Right to object – the Right to object to our use of your data, including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
To make inquiries exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to processing your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please get in touch with us via this email address: Junaid.firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes in business ownership and control
We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
In the above instances, we will take steps to ensure your privacy is protected.
Before the extension places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies.
You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently, including, but not limited to, personalization settings.
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act, or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
Questions related to this Policy
Alive Studio is committed to protecting the online privacy of your personal information. If you have questions about our administration of your personal data, please contact us at: Junaid.email@example.com